Veteran Philadelphia Realtor® Greg Williams firmly believes in the American Dream of homeownership, and he takes great pride in his ability to secure that dream for his clients.
Known for his congenial personality, responsiveness, and superior negotiation skills, Greg's nearly two decades in the business have given him an unparalleled grasp of the Philadelphia market and housing trends. He's a neighborhood expert who offers not only a thorough, block-by-block perspective but also the keen ability to spot opportunities on the horizon. His personal background in construction, home renovation, and investment properties means he's also able to counsel buyers on the intricacies of historic homes and usher them through the inspection process with ease. A longtime Center City resident and Passyunk Square specialist, Greg is a valued member of the My Philly Nest Team and a key figure in the Philadelphia real estate landscape.
Originally from Pittsburgh, Greg has resided in Philadelphia for more than 20 years. He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the California University of Pennsylvania. In his free time, he enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife, Tami, playing softball and disc golf, and hiking with his Yellow Lab.
- Licensed Sales Associate specializing in Center City Philadelphia since 2000
- Experienced in both Buyer and Seller Agency
- Ranked amongst the top 1/2% of all Realtors nationwide!*
- Multi-year top-scoring Real Estate Agent for Philadelphia Magazine
- CSP (Certified New Home Sales Professional) since 2004
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Buyer Specialist since 2003
- Residential and Commercial Contracting – 1997 to 1999
- Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors (GPAR) Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Member
- Temple University – Real Estate School (2000)
- California University of Pennsylvania – Bachelor of Science (1995)
- Passyunk Square Civic Association (PSCA) Member
- Member of the South Philly Food Co-op
*According to BHHS Real Estate Affiliates statistics